Photography got great demand due to the emerging technology .Today we are going to discuss 5 best photography courses in Sri Lanka which you can enroll to get good knowledge and basic guide to enter in to this field. This industry got great income potential and as a career most of Sri Lanka’s are entered in to this field. There are not such monitoring body for test the qualification in this field and event without proper guide anyone can enter in to this area. But there is a huge difference between those who study this art and those who not.
3 Photography Courses In Sri Lanka Conduct at Ewlyn Photography Institute
Photoshop for Photographers
The Photoshop for photographers is specially design for beginner. The duration of the program is 8 hours and within this short period they teach the basics of Photoshop for photographer.
2. Passion and Light Photography Workshop
The duration of the program is 8 hours and within this short period they teach a lot of information on light and passion of the photography.
3. Practical Photography
Practical Photography is also a photography based program which conduct at Ewlyn Photography institute. In this program they teach the basics of Portrait, Macro, Landscape or Documentary photographs and more information related to photography in practical situations.
Contact Details for more information.
Ewlyn Photography Institute
Kotahena , Colombo
Tel : +94 77 8845532
Web : ewlynphotography.com
4. Diploma in Digital Photography at Hegoda School of Photography.
Diploma in Digital Photography is a 6 month duration program which conduct lectures and practical. Normally classes are conducted on Saturdays and Sundays.
Contact information’s for More Details
Hegoda School of Photography
No. 89 ,
Galle Road ,
Tel : 0777323614 ( Between 5pm – 7pm )
5. Pearson (Edexcel) BTEC QCF Level 5 HND Photography at Academy of Multimedia Design & Technology – AMDT
Pearson (Edexcel) BTEC QCF Level 5 HND Photography is one of the professional program which accredited and recognised by United Kingdom.
Duration of the Program : 2 years.
Applicant should pass G.C.E Advanced Level Examination.
Passed G.C.E Ordinary Level Examination in AMDT Foundation Diploma
Applicant pass O’Level with any recognized Foundation qualification
Full-time work experience with portfolio
- Visual Communication in Art and Design
- Ideas Generation and Development in Art and Design
- Contextual and Cultural Referencing in Art and Design
- Professional Practice in Art and Design
- Digital Video Post-Production and Editing
- Video Production
- Studio Practice in Photography
- Visual Language in Photography
- Advertising Photography
- Digital Image Creation and Development
- Location Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Photographic Techniques
- Business Practice in Art and Design
- Drawing Techniques and Processes in Art and Design
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
Contact Details for More information
Academy of Multimedia Design & Technology
317A , Galle Road , Colombo 04
Tel: +94 11 4 381981
Apart from mentioned Photography Courses In Sri Lanka there are so many professional photographers in Sri Lanka conduct courses under this field. Having a good theoretical and practical knowledge in this field create good photographer .