Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) are the two leading external degree programme conducted by the university of Kelaniya. This two University of Kelaniya External Degree program conducted by Center for Distance and Continuing Education of University of Kelaniya. This external degree programme conducted though distance learning methods and University of Kelaniya also provide seminar ‘s by targeting the exams also. There are so many private institute’s provides tutoring for this Degree programmes also.
University of Kelaniya External Degree Entry Qualifications
- Applicant Should Pass three subjects at General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Examination conducted by the Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka in one sitting.(Preference will be given to candidates those who studied approved subjects under Commerce Stream.)
- Those who not complied above qualifications and have the qualifications which accepted by University of Kelaniya are also eligible to follow this external degree program
- Applicant who apply for mentioned external degree should completed 18 years.
University of Kelaniya External Degree Examinations
Bachelor of Business Management
- Year 1 – First Examination in Business Management
- Year 2 – Bachelor of Business Management (General) Degree Part I Examination
- Year 3 – Bachelor of Business Management(General) Degree Part II Examination
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
There are 4 exams for these external degree program and those exams conducted in one time for year. Following are the examinations conducted for the degree program of Bachelor of Commerce (BCom). Candidates who wish to follow this degree course, should register for the First Examination in Commerce.
- First Examination in Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Special) Degree Part I Examination
- Bachelor of Commerce (Special) Degree Part II Examination
- Bachelor of Commerce (Special) Degree Part III Examination
University of Kelaniya External Degree Medium of Study
Bachelor of Business Management external degree examinations are conducted in Sinhala and English language.
For further details contact bellow
Center for Distance and Continuing Education,
University of Kelaniya,